SAVE TO PDF / PRINT
PUBLICATION - 2017-11-07
- pumping of pure or mechanically contaminated water with solids with the grain size of up to 2 mm,
- pressure boosting,
- technological processes,
- industrial systems,
- mining – main and auxiliary dewatering.
- long life ensured by the use of state-of-the-art corrosion- and erosion resistant materials,
- special material execution DUPLEX especially resistant to difficult conditions,
- possibility to use an electronic system of the balance disk wear monitoring,
- connection dimensions in compliance with multi-stage drainage pumps,
- approved for operation in explosion-hazard zones – ATEX Ex I M2.
PUMP PERFORMANCE CURVE
- H = f(Q) - lift head acc. to rate flow,
- P = f(Q) - power input acc. to rate flow,
- η = f(Q) - efficiency acc. to rate of flow,
- HS = f(Q) - allowable suction head acc. to rate of flow,
- NPSH3 = f(Q) - net positive suction head and rate of flow.
MAIN DIMENSIONS OF PUMP
CONNECTION SIZES OF PUMP
The flanges are normally made in accordance with the standard PN-EN 1092-1 or PN-EN 1092-2.
It is possible to produce pumps with parameters different than those presented in the tables and on the graphs per agreement with the manufacturer.