SAVE TO PDF / PRINT
PUBLICATION – 2017-11-07
NOMINAL OPERATION PARAMETERS AT PURE WATER PUMPING
- pumping of pure water of slightly contaminated,
- district heating – boiler feedwater, boiler cleaning,
- energy – condensate pumping,
- papermaking – sieves cleaning,
- sugar factory – sieves cleaning,
- food industry – supply of steam generators,
- coking plant – ammonia water pumping, injectors supply,
- other industrial systems in which fluid parameters are similar to water with pH 6÷10.
- light and compact design,
- silent and smooth operation,
- temperature of pumped liquid can be up to 150°C,
- approved for operation in explosion-hazard zones – ATEX Ex I M2.
PUMP PERFORMANCE CURVE
It is possible to produce pumps with parameters different than those presented in the tables and on the graphs per agreement with the manufacturer.