SAVE TO PDF / PRINT
PUBLICATION - 2017-11-07
- pumping of pure or mechanically contaminated water with solids with the grain size of up to 2 mm,
- pressure boosting,
- technological processes,
- industrial systems,
- mining – main and auxiliary dewatering.
- long life ensured by the use of state-of-the-art corrosion- and erosion resistant materials,
- special material execution DUPLEX especially resistant to difficult conditions,
- possibility to use an electronic system of the balance disk wear monitoring,
- connection dimensions in compliance with multi-stage drainage pumps,
- approved for operation in explosion-hazard zones – ATEX Ex I M2.
PUMP PERFORMANCE CURVE
- H = f(Q) - lift head acc. to rate flow,
- P = f(Q) - power input acc. to rate flow,
- η = f(Q) - efficiency acc. to rate of flow,
- HS = f(Q) - allowable suction head acc. to rate of flow,
- NPSH3 = f(Q) - net positive suction head and rate of flow.
MAIN DIMENSIONS OF PUMP
The dimensions of pump version only in flow operation are presented in parenthesis.
CONNECTION SIZES OF PUMP
The flanges are normally made in accordance with the standard PN-EN 1092-1 or PN-EN 1092-2.
It is possible to produce pumps with parameters different than those presented in the tables and on the graphs per agreement with the manufacturer.