SAVE TO PDF / PRINT
PUBLICATION – 2017-11-07
NOMINAL OPERATION PARAMETERS AT PURE WATER PUMPING
(for the maximum rotation speed and the largest rotor)
*Pump construction enables decreasing the operational parameters by reducing the rotation speed and/or reducing the rotor’s diameter, adapting the pump to the system without choking the pump.
- pumping mixtures of water and solids, with large grains and higly abrasive properties,
- pumping mixtures od water and quartz sand, ores, coal, slag, ash,
- mining – PHZ pumps intended to replace hydrotransport drainage pumps used so far,
- water supply systems,
- pressure boosting,
- technological processes,
- industrial systems,
- filtration systems.
- long life ensured by the use of state-of-the-art corrosion and erosion resistant materials,
- possibility of operation with a frequency converter,
- possibility of serial operation,
- the pumped mixture density can reach ρmax = 1700kg/m3 while pumping mixtures with a 50% content of solids in water,
- silent and smooth operation,
- connection dimensions in compliance with hydrotransport pumps,
- inflow and suction operation,
- approved for operation in explosion-hazard zones – ATEX Ex I M2.
PUMP PERFORMANCE CURVE
MAIN DIMENSIONS OF PUMP
CONNECTION SIZES OF PUMP
The flanges are normally made in accordance with the standard PN-EN 1092-1 or PN-EN 1092-2.
MAIN DIMENSIONS OF PUMP UNIT
It is possible to produce pumps with parameters different than those presented in the tables and on the graphs per agreement with the manufacturer.